what's the buzz?
what i do
I make it easy (and delicious!) to enhance any beverage with healthy nutrients and superfoods!
what i taste like
No I don’t taste like mushrooms, but I still give you all the amazing benefits! MCT and Coconut Milk Powder combine for a smooth, creamy base while Coconut Palm Sugar adds just the right amount of natural sweetness. Subtle notes of vanilla complete each sip!
what i go well with
Although I was created to be blended into coffee, my versatility doesn’t stop there! Try me in your oatmeal, smoothies, tea and much more! (don’t worry we’ve got ya covered with a cookbook!)
the signature focus latte
Level up your productivity with our BUZZD Focus Blend
- Fill up your favourite mug with a big ol' cuppa joe.
- Optional: Add desired amount of milk or milk alternative.
- Get that coffee BUZZIN! Spoon in 1 tsp of your BUZZD Focus Blend
- Give it a whirl for 5 seconds with your BUZZD milk frother.
And just like that, you've got yourself a creamy, steamy, frothy cup of goodness.
mocha protein smoothie
Start your day off right or toss this smoothie in whenever you need a little extra boost! BUZZD, and vegan protein powder compliment the caffeine to give an additional tasty, nutritional kick
- 2 tsp of our BUZZD Focus blend
- 2 cups brewed coffee
- 1 scoop of vegan protein powder (chocolate or vanilla)
- 2 cups of ice cubes
- 2 tbsp of maple syrup
- 1 cup of non-dairy milk alternative
- 1 pinch of cacao nibs to top
Get ready, get set, blend!
give things a whirl
It's important to have the right tools to get the job done. We created our signature Milk Frother to make sure that you get a great blend, every time!
- 3 speed settings to get that desired froth
- Interchangeable heads
- USB chargeable
- Compact and easy to carry
you've got questions? we've got answers.
Known as the Queen of mushrooms, Reishi has been used to support well-being for over 2,000 years in China and Japan. In Western culture, Reishi has gained popularity for its ability to help the body adapt to stress. It also contains many polysaccharides, beta-glucans and antioxidant properties that can help support immune functioning