what's the buzz?
what i do
I make it easy (and delicious!) to enhance any beverage with healthy nutrients and superfoods!
what i taste like
VITALITY: Like a hug in a mug! Turmeric and cinnamon excite your senses with a little bit of a sweet spice.
FOCUS: No I don’t taste like mushrooms, but I still give you all the amazing benefits! Subtle notes of vanilla warm your senses with each sip!
Both blends use MCT and Coconut Milk Powder for a smooth, creamy base while Coconut Palm Sugar adds just the right amount of natural sweetness.
what i go well with
Although I was created to be blended into coffee, my versatility doesn’t stop there! Try me in your oatmeal, smoothies and even get creative with other recipes (don’t worry we’ve got ya covered with a cookbook!)
give things a whirl
It's important to have the right tools to get the job done. We created our signature Milk Frother to make sure that you get a great blend, every time!
- 3 speed settings to get that desired froth
- Interchangeable heads
- USB chargeable
- Compact and easy to carry
the signature golden latte
Level up your coffee game with our original BUZZD blend.
- Fill up your favourite mug with a big ol' cuppa joe.
- Optional: Add desired amount of milk or milk alternative.
- Get that coffee BUZZIN! Spoon in 1 tbsp of your blend.
- Give it a whirl for 5 seconds with your BUZZD milk frother.
And just like that, you've got yourself a creamy, steamy, frothy cup of goodness.
hulk smash smoothie
Ready to feel like everyone's favourite green hero? Just add the following into your blender, and you'll be ready to save the world:
- 2 tbsp of our original BUZZD blend
- 2 apples (cored and chopped)
- 1/4 a whole cucumber (sliced)
- 1 1/3 cups of fresh spinach (chopped)
- 2 mint leaves (whole)
- The juice of 1 lime
- 1 scoop of your preferred protein powder
Get ready, get set, blend!
you've got questions? we've got answers.
The colour in Turmeric comes from the chemical compound curcumin. Curcumin is a supercharged, naturally occurring anti-inflammatory that has effects comparable to some prescribed medications! This superfood doesn’t stop there - a potent antioxidant, it has 10 known neuroprotective actions, can reduce the pain associated with arthritis, and even lowers the risk of developing heart disease. In our opinion, ‘superfood’ almost doesn’t even do it justice.